What does Project Capital+ do?
The core of our work is helping clients develop projects and obtain financing.
Where do you work?
We go where the project is. We have worked around the globe, and our network of affiliates gives our team additional local execution capacity in almost every region.
Have you worked in my industry?
We can apply our proven methodology across industries, and have worked successfully on projects in most industry groups.
How big must my project be?
It is generally not economical for a sponsor to engage us if the project is not seeking US$30 million or more in capital.
Who are your clients?
Our clients span geographies, industries and sectors and include:
- Visionaries who recognize opportunities but lack the in-house expertise to create projects that attract investment.
- Multinationals seeking to expand into new, high-growth markets
- Companies seeking access to international financing
- Financial institutions considering investments, typically in more challenging markets
Are you consultants?
Absolutely not. Consultants tell you how to do it. We become your in-house team and do the work for you, from vision to execution; We assemble teams, develop strategy, prepare world-class documentation, identify strategic partners, management and investors. Additionally, we negotiate with all stakeholders until financial closing.
Will you fund my project?
We do not fund projects directly. We source funding from banks, private equity funds, and other investors.
Do you work with specific banks or sources of financing?
No. We identify the sources of financing most appropriate to each project.
What are your key selection criteria?
- Proposed project has an obvious market demand
- Proposed project size must be at least US$ 30 million
- Client is able to invest at least 10% of the cost of the project
- Client understands large bankable project development requires seed capital investment
- Client commits to treat the project as a priority and is available to work closely with our development team
When we are convinced that there is a high probability of success, we accept to proceed.
Why is seed capital so important?
Properly invested seed capital is the way to bankability and higher valuation.
Investors are constantly looking for opportunities but will only consider impeccably prepared projects. This is even more critical in volatile markets and during economic crises.
What will it cost to retain Project Capital+?
The cost of our full development services (from Pre-Development until Financial Closing), is based on the size and complexity of the project, but rarely exceeds 2% of the total cost of the project.
How does Project Capital+ profit from the project?
We earn industry standard success fees when the project is funded, which are part of the project cost and are funded from the financing we obtain.
How long does it take to obtain financing for a project?
The time required to obtain financing depends on the type and size of a project, and how ready it is for financing. Our diagnosis process will answer this question for a specific project.